Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Staff Application - Breidan (Rejected)
[b]Username:[/b] Breidan
[b]Age: [/b] 16
[b]Hackforums username:[/b] I do not have a Hackforums account.
[b]Skills: [/b] (X)HTML, CSS and basic knowledge of C++, JavaScript and PHP.
[b]Why do you want to join staff:[/b] I would like to give this forum a try. I am interested in computers so I see this as a chance of increasing my computer skills.
[b]Are you a moderator on any other site (if so, which?):[/b] No, and I have never been a moderator on any website before.
[b]Any other details that give you a higher change to be accepted[/b]: No.
[b]Which section do you wish to moderate:[/b] I would like to moderate in the Windows section since that is the operative system I have used most.

I have been using Windows 95, 98, XP, Vista and Windows 7.
Questions & Information:

1. How did you find the site if not on Hackforums?
2. Since you're not on Hackforums I cannot check how much about the skills is truth.
3. Windows is not a section, it's a forum of the section.
4. "I have been using Windows 95, 98, XP, Vista and Windows 7." For some reason that's hard to believe.
(01-18-201105:30 PM)Ironside Wrote: Questions & Information:

1. How did you find the site if not on Hackforums?
2. Since you're not on Hackforums I cannot check how much about the skills is truth.
3. Windows is not a section, it's a forum of the section.
4. "I have been using Windows 95, 98, XP, Vista and Windows 7." For some reason that's hard to believe.

1. I have got a friend who is a member of Hackforums, he showed me your topic and I got interested about this forum and thought I should give it a shot.

2. Unfortunately I can't show you any of my projects because of privacy reasons. As you can see I have only got basic knowledge in the listed languages which almost anyone can get in a very short time.

3. I think I missunderstood the question, so let's say I want to moderate in Computer Topics.

4. I am 16 years old, I have been using computers as long as I can remember. Windows 95 was released in 1995 (1 year after I was born), Windows 98 was released in 1998 (4 years after I was born).

We had two computers in our house, one of them were running Windows 95 and the other one was running Windows 98. I did even remember I was using internet on the Windows 98 machine.
This is a hard one... Do you mind if I let the moderators vote their choice?
(01-18-201105:44 PM)Ironside Wrote: This is a hard one... Do you mind if I let the moderators vote their choice?

I can not see any problems with that option. Smile
Contacted him, waiting for his reply.
[u]Hmmm, I'll make a poll where we can vote.[/u]

[b]Also you can post a comment as of why you have chosen the option you did.[/b]

[color=#32CD32]My opinion is to let him a try. He seems to care for the place and role of a Mod. Tho it is difficult because it is a vote for the last Moderator position.
[/color]
[color=#C71585]Let the vote begin![/color]
No poll required, the first moderator to cast a vote will decide.
Too late... Already done
I hope you realise that no one wants to wait until all 4 moderators come online and cast a vote.