Remove Ads

Poll: Select the answer bellow
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
I approve
0%
0 0%
I dissapprove
100.00%
1 100.00%
Total 1 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Staff Application - biasa199 (Rejected)
Username: biasa199

[Only answer the appropiate question of the following 3.]
Hackforums username (Only if registered there): biasa199
Hiveworksop username (Only if registered there): None
Not from any of those? Where did you hear about our site: I heard about this site from hackforums.net

Skills: I am very helpful, I know a lot about computers. I can code C#, VB.net (Preferred), and a little of C++ and Assembly.

Why do you want to join staff: I promise to be helpful to all of the members of this forum. I will be active, courteous, and promote the site as much as I can. I will stay true to my word. I promise to treat all the members of this community the same staff or not, I promise to help them/answer their questions to the best of my abilities. I will never respond with " I do not know".

Are you a moderator on any other site (if so, which?): No, I am not.

Any other details that give you a higher change to be accepted: Not that I am aware of at this time.

I have read & agree with the rules (if not, I suggest you do so immediately): Yes I definitely do.

Which section do you wish to moderate: I would like to moderate, if possible, the Off Topic section, as well as the .NET Section.

I hope that you take your time to consider me as staff. Thank you and have a good day.

Contact me:
AIM: biasa199 (Preferred)
MSN: jbtb07@hotmail.com

~ Biasa199
Eager, determined, and you can use the shift keyBig Grin. I think you'll get the position.

You need to specify what section you want to moderate though.
(01-24-201104:11 AM)Scorch Wrote: Eager, determined, and you can use the shift keyBig Grin. I think you'll get the position.

You need to specify what section you want to moderate though.

Thank you Smile

~ Biasa199
You'll probably get the off topic section, as there's no more spots for the programming section.

Good luck. Browse around.
(01-24-201105:06 AM)Scorch Wrote: You'll probably get the off topic section, as there's no more spots for the programming section.

Good luck. Browse around.

Thanks for your help Scorch!

~ Biasa199
(01-24-201105:08 AM)biasa199 Wrote: Thanks for your help Scorch!

~ Biasa199

Its my job.

( Ironside when you read this can you add an emote like the Blackhat on HF )?
Quote:( Ironside when you read this can you add an emote like the Blackhat on HF )?

I'll take over this question. The answer is he/me can't because of the FTP problem... You know...
I've tried but didn't find an option for it, so all depends on the domain (if it will have the FTP access)

[color=#32CD32]I will not review this thread, that is [/color][color=#FF4500][b]Ironsides[/b] [/color][color=#32CD32]decision.[/color]

Edit:
Quote:Why do you want to join staff:

Answer to the question as in "Why" you answered with what all you will do, but not why. Do a sentence more in your application answering it properly. I also recommend typing a good skill or 2 as what makes you fit for this job.

Or in short... Write something for this question.

Quote:Any other details that give you a higher change to be accepted:

[u](Hope I didn't spam everything up again, but rules are rules and I can't 2 post or something TongueWink )[/u]

I'm sure Ironside would want the same.

~ Forum Admin Minethes Cool
Please update the application with the information Minethes provided.
Why do you want to join staff: I would like to join staff because I love helping out other people with their programming difficulties, or whatever they need. I promise to always answer with a positive response. I will not abuse my power as staff.
Any other details that give you a higher change to be accepted: I love helping out people, programming (Specifically VB.net) and I am a good listener. So if the community has anything that they feel that they need to talk about, I'm open. I will also give advice to any member that needs some.

Thanks.

~ Biasa199
I had a discussion with Ironside and he agrees with the following solution/decision:

Sadly the programming section is not longer available and the off topic doesn't require moderation. The site discussion is also not available for moderation since it's moderated by Admins, meaning that only Computer Topics & Games are available.

So we're going to let the moderators decide if we place you into the programming section.
Meaning there would be 4 moderators in the Programming section and 1 in the Computer Topics.

Please leave your choice in the poll and leave a short comment.

~ Forum Admin Minethes Cool