Remove Ads

Poll: Select the answer bellow
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
I approve
0%
0 0%
I dissapprove
100.00%
1 100.00%
Total 1 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Staff Application - biasa199 (Rejected)
(01-24-201110:24 PM)Minethes Wrote: I had a discussion with Ironside and he agrees with the following solution/decision:

Sadly the programming section is not longer available and the off topic doesn't require moderation. The site discussion is also not available for moderation since it's moderated by Admins, meaning that only Computer Topics & Games are available.

So we're going to let the moderators decide if we place you into the programming section.
Meaning there would be 4 moderators in the Programming section and 1 in the Computer Topics.

Please leave your choice in the poll and leave a short comment.

~ Forum Admin Minethes Cool

Sure, why not? I will allow the moderators to decide.... I look forward to talking to you all soon Smile

~ Biasa199
Unfortunately 4 mods in one section is a bit overkill.
I put I disapprove because we already have enough mods in the programming section. If you want to cover computing then I approve.
(01-25-201112:42 AM)Scorch Wrote: Unfortunately 4 mods in one section is a bit overkill.

I was expecting this answer as that really is the case.

(01-25-201101:09 AM)Hidden Dragon Wrote: I put I disapprove because we already have enough mods in the programming section. If you want to cover computing then I approve.

Well yes, but in his skills he did not mention anything computer related, meaning he probably isn't fit for the position there yet.
(01-25-201112:37 PM)Ironside Wrote:
(01-25-201112:42 AM)Scorch Wrote: Unfortunately 4 mods in one section is a bit overkill.

I was expecting this answer as that really is the case.

(01-25-201101:09 AM)Hidden Dragon Wrote: I put I disapprove because we already have enough mods in the programming section. If you want to cover computing then I approve.

Well yes, but in his skills he did not mention anything computer related, meaning he probably isn't fit for the position there yet.

I believe I did mention that I have much experience with VB.net, a little bit for C#, C++, and assembly.

~ Biasa199
That's programming, not computers. Computer Topics cover Linux , Windows.
(01-25-201110:36 PM)Ironside Wrote: That's programming, not computers. Computer Topics cover Linux , Windows.

Well, I can help fix some computer errors, remove some viruses, etc. I'm just not that experienced with it as programming, but I'm sure I will be able to help anyways.

~ Biasa199
Do you know both Windows and Linux very well?
(01-26-201105:59 PM)Ironside Wrote: Do you know both Windows and Linux very well?

I know a lot about Windows... not that experienced with Linux though.

~ Biasa199
In this case, I'm sorry, moderators made their choice and you are simply not fit for Computer Section yet.

[size=large][color=#FF0000]Application Rejected[/color][/size]